Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2015 Forbidden and Limited List
Similar to the World Championship 2014, the World Championship 2015 will be utilizing a special Forbidden and Limited List which is a combination of both OCG 2015.04 and TCG 2015.07 list.
The highest restriction status between both list will be applied for each card.
- The latest allowed set in the World Championship 2015 is “Collectors Pack: Duelist of Destiny Version” in the OCG, also known as the “Dragons of Legend 2” in the TCG.
- All exclusive cards from the Japanese OCG, Korean OCG, American TCG or European/Oceanic TCG without a worldwide release are forbidden.
- Emergency Provisions, Mystik Wok, Rainbow Life and Tri-and-Guess are not forbidden in either OCG or TCG list, but they are forbidden in the Japan World Championship Qualifiers.
- Blood Mefist, Digvorzhak, King of Heavy Industry and Number 106: Giant Hand are not forbidden in either OCG or TCG list, but they are forbidden for being difficult to obtain Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series Prize Cards in the TCG.
- Ascension Sky Dragon is not limited in either OCG or TCG list, but it is limited for being a difficult to obtain Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series 2015 Prize Card in the TCG.