OCG 2017.01 Metagame Report #11
Welcome to Week #11 of the OCG 2017.01 format.
This report will cover 38 top-performing decks from 7 tournaments that were held in Japan and China during 11 – 12 March 2017.
- 29 Zoodiac (4 Kaiju variant)
- 7 True Draco (5 Zoodiac variant)
- 2 Others:
- 1 Zoodiac True Draco Metalfoes
- 1 Zoodiac True King
Donguri (どんぐり) played an extremely teched out build focused on beating mono Zoodiac.
Significant difference are the 3 Flying “C” and 3 Pot of Desires in the Main Deck, and not a single Dimensional Barrier in the Main or Side Deck.
Surprisingly, the 3 Pot of Desires seems to be working very well for him as he went 8-0, while his teammate went 6-2 with a similar triple Desires build.
No surprise, mono Zoodiac dominates till the very end.
This is the last of the OCG 2017.01 weekly reports. We will return in OCG 2017.04.
- 2017-03-12 | 4th Trading Card Market Mini Team CS
- 2017-03-12 | 3rd Bato Loco Cup
- 2017-03-12 | 13th Yu-Gi-Oh! Takatsuki CS
- 2017-03-12 | 11th Mitsui CS with Hatti CS (1st, 2nd)
- 2017-03-11 | 3rd Halbe CS with Hatti CS (1st)
- 2017-03-11 | Tokyo Yu-Gi-Oh! CS in Hommachi with Hatti CS (1st: A, B, C | 2nd: A, B, C | 3rd: A, B, C)
- 2017-03-11 | Duel City China Yu-Gi-Oh! Super League Wushan